Whether you are planning to relocate abroad or take a long vacation in one or more foreign countries, you know the importance of packing properly and tie all loose ends in the house before you leave.Your passports are secure, mail is delivered or transported on hold, and If you have a pet, however, you have two choices: you can get on a local kennel or – if it is necessary that your puppy or cat come – you arrange a special pet transport.  While pets are allowed to fly from home through different airlines, this is not the case with Transatlantic, Transpacific, or Hawaii flights. If your dog or cat does it safely to your destination, the services of pet service are required.As you are leading research possible to carry your beloved family member on her trip, you will undoubtedly have questions about the treatment and procedure. The money you spend, these questions suggested asking the services can help.
1) Do they arrange for transportation from home to the outgoing airport, and from the destination to the final destination? Find out if you are responsible for bringing your pet when you leave.
2) Are they classified as pets for transportation? If you are concerned about allergic reactions or other risks, make sure you know in advance.
3) Are traveling hotels provided or should you bring your own?
4) Is the pet board company as soon as they reach their destination city if you are delayed? If so, will it cost more?
5) Is the company insured? Is there a pet doctor on the board with pets in an emergency?
6) How are pets sent? What is the condition of the cargo area?
7) Do they have a limit on the height and weight of pets? If not, does the price increase depending on the height and weight of the pet?
8) Do they provide food for a trip, or do you need it ready?
Once you have your answers, consider your options and the quotes you gave to your animal ship. A long vacation or relocation is an exciting time for the whole family, and it is important that your four-legged friends be confident in the experience with the capable hands of Pet Transport .