For many of us it was a pleasure to take a flight to the Emirates at some point in our lives. And we all know that the Emirates has earned a name among the best airlines of the entire world. Well we are here to enlighten you about the going of this airline and the enormous empire behind it. We have collected some fun facts because they must surprise and surprise you at the same time. So gain some knowledge and broaden your horizons by reading these fun facts about Emirates Airlines. And if you have not already done so, start booking your flight tickets for your summer holidays starting today.
1. The center for all activities for Emirates is in Dubai. Since this is an Arab-owned company, it should not come as a shock because the headquarters will also be located in the Gulf. So if you want to find out where everything is going, just venture to Dubai to see your eyes.
2. The entire airline fleet consists of large body vessels that allow all users to have enough personal space while flying to their destinations. It also gives you a pampering and more convenient ride which is the trademark of Emirates Airlines.
3. Emirates are also the provider of many of the world's longest non-stop flights. The duration of these flights ranges from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 16 hours without a break. These flights are from Dubai to Los Angeles, Houston and San Francisco. So if you plan to go far, is not it better for you to travel in luxury?
4. According to recent reports, the Emirates is also a society that cares about the environment. We rarely hear big business tycoons dealing with the impact they have on the environment. But here we have the emirates that not only care about them but also have gone long steps to help reduce the impact of their services on the environment to improve the situation in general. They have also worked over the past few years to help come up with and implement some amazing policies that allow them to save up to 50% of the energy they initially used. How cool it is! The engines used in their fleet save fuel worth more than millions of dollars. So they save the environment and eventually save themselves.
5. The first class amenities offered by the Emirates are unparalleled. If you have a first class card then get ready to be spoiled until you feel like you are a queen or a king. Because that's exactly what Amir will do for you.